Friday, April 2, 2010

New Parlour Out Today, Featuring Millicent Jewelry!

So remember when I was telling you all about the Parlour Photo shoot I styled back in February - it was excellent fun, and a lot of work? You know, the one I managed to sneak some Millicent Jewelry into the shoot? WELL GUESS WHAT?... after much anticipation the magasine just hit coffee shops and boutiques here in Calgary today! (It has been in Edmonton for a few days already, those lucky kids)

Well now I am just about to leave to a coffee shop with Laura Ramsey, the wonderful photographer responsible for all the beautiful, mystical images, to drool over a printed, TANGIBLE copy of all our hard work. Exciting? Yes!

Now, for all you non-albertan living pals that actually read this thing...( you know who you are, and by the way, I LOVE AND MISS YOU) do not FRET, Laura has kindly emailed me some digital images for me to put up on this here blog.

So there you have it kids. Now, this weekend Laura and I are taking on the movie world! Laura is filming a short movie and I am styling it! Whoop Whoop! Things are looking up!



1 comment:

  1. I just put a fair bit of effort into finding a way to tell you I saw these and thought they were damn neat.
    Worth the effort?
    Sure.

    Emilia

    ReplyDelete