Thursday, April 29, 2010

Edmo







Newbies for Northern Alberta!

Can we say Tiger's eye, Lapis and Turquoise? Im totally channeling my grandmothers hippie ways. I dont know why but there is something decidedly 70's about that combination of stones. Either way, I loves 'em!

p.s I'm really stoked on the first image - I should explain. Last summer my little cousins and I would lay around out at the lake and make friendship bracelets on a giant blanket on the beach. Well, I frankly felt a little silly wearing mine around all the time, but it's summer and for some reason it kinda worked. This year I decided I would let the friendship bracelet grow up a little and feel no shame wearing it! The end result is the chain combo, which I have embellished further with another one similar because we all know friendship bracelets always looked way cooler after two weeks at camp and an arm full of new bands and colours. Also, the best part of this new version is you don't have to wait for the strands to fray to take these guys off.

1 comment:

  1. i loveee the first one miranda
    that made my day seeing that
    -Sammie

    ReplyDelete