Friday, April 23, 2010

meander your way here....

http://millicentdesigns.tumblr.com/

because i'm too lazy to post twice today, and i have to admit I like Tumblr for the photo slide show thingy - it's so much easier.

On other news.... it's getting GREEN here in Calgary. I noticed it today when walking the dog to Purr on 17th ave (to drop off a slew of earrings and a few necklaces) and let me tell you I am happy! After spending a week in Vancouver I was feeling depressed to come home to brown grass and no flowers, you people in Van city are so lucky! My mood has since been lifted as it has been a balmy 21-25 degree weather here in Alberta! I have slept with my windows open and the fan on all week, awesome! Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, finally buds are appearing on the trees and the grass in slowly going from dead and brown to soft and green. I loves it!

p.s: Can I get a hallelujah for no socks again until Oct? Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment