Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Vacay!




Arizona style earring display!


Even while I have been soaking up the rays in ol' Phoenix I have managed (with great pressure from my grandfather to "get on with it") to make a few pieces of jewelry to bring home with me. However impressive it may look that I have been able to do a little work while I have been on vacation, do not be overly floored - I have been here for 3 weeks now and have only 2 necklaces and 1 pair of earrings to show for it.

Also, I should say I wore the earrings to this crazy German Restaurant that turns into a wild all night indie dance bar on the weekends. We stumbled out of the bar after much hardcore dancing at 4 am and the earrings really paid for it. Considering I was borderline head banging in 4" heels and I must say I am impressed they did fair so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment