Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Sweet Mother of Pearl. Im in Deep!




Ok. So I found these wicked Quartz pieces this weekend. I dont know what's going on with me, but I was swooning like a teenage girl with her first crush in jr high. I, sadly, missed this in real life as I went to an all girls school but I hear these are intense feelings, bordering on obsession, so it seems like a fitting comparison.

Anyway, I threw one on a silver chain, closed it up with a crazy silver disco ball looking bead when I got home and have been wearing it ever since. I kinda wanted the pure simplicity of the quartz, but that may just be me. I am fighting with the idea of putting it on a necklace with some other magical looking charms. Will they take away from the wonder, or add to it? Tough Call. If other people feel these obsessive teen crush feelings on them I will buy more.... what ya'll think?

No comments:

Post a Comment