Friday, December 4, 2009

More, More, More!






Here's some more pictures of what I have made in the past couple weeks. I am now out of the "polka dot" woodpecker feathers from a few post's back, sorry folks - however, the polka dot owl feathers featured in this post I still do have. Ta Da! So Resourceful!

Funny story, actually ... my friend Trina's mum has a farm and a poor woodpecker landed on an electrical fence and those feathers were the remainders of Mr. Woody. A little depressing, yes, but he has now come full circle and is looking great on your ears. I have a lot of great feathers from T's farm; a Blue Jay that had a bad run in with something which are featured on a few earrings and of course many chicken and rooster feathers. Isn't that just the thing about being from Alberta, everything has something to do with farming or the landscape. Beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment