Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Autumn Changes



let's just pretend this is me

So... big news here at the Millicent Headquarters.... I am starting a full comprehensive jewelry design course this month! The classes go all day, all week from now until March and end with a trade certificate. Imma gunna be a trades person! Hey-oh!

 You, my loyal followers, should expect some exciting photos from the studio as I learn the ropes. I'm so amped for all the possibilities that will be at my finger tips when I am done. The world is going to be my design oyster!

1 comment:

  1. Nevertheless, the ritual cannot be without "body." This is because the body is the first place where interactions take place and touches with the jewellery. At the same time, the body brings out internal context of the jewellery to complete this worship for purity of the souls.

    Retail Jewelry Store Fort Lauderdale

    ReplyDelete