Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Caroline's Mode



Pretty floored to find this today on Carolines Mode! This lady is the voice of fashion from Sweden & has some serious pull. Her original blog, Stockholm Street Style, was one of the first blogs I followed way back in the day. Needless to say, I'm extremely flattered - only thing is I'm now sold out of the bracelet she showcased. Oh well, in the world of problems for a designer to have, this is not such a bad one. To read the post(s) go herehere! #careervalidation

4 comments:

  1. I love to read and appreciate your work.
    porsamo bleu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever you have posted is just awesome. But can you please tell me the procedure you have applied to accomplish this. In fact, it will be beneficial for many women like me. Just give some of your precious time… thanks in advance…

    Retail Jewelry Store Fort Lauderdale

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome to what I'm searching for. My wife and I are going to be traveling and I want to buy in Calgary some jewelry while we are there. Your work is very original and I can tell that a lot of time goes into your pieces. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post i really you are great admin keep the good work like this


    Designer Jewelry in Canada

    ReplyDelete