Monday, June 21, 2010

Post Apocalypse

Some pieces I ended up saving for myself. Quartz crystal pyramid (which I have not removed in days - a new summer staple) & my beloved feather earrings - the only pink I can handle wearing.


After 10 hours of sleep, I'm finally feeling energized. This past weekend was my first venture into the Art & Craft market community here in Calgary. Market Collective was held in the northwest neighborhood of Kensignton and was greatly received by the locals of Calgary. I manned my booth with my friend Danielle on Saturday and my mum on Sunday (who came all the way from Edmonton to help out - thanks mumsy!) Sadly, I was camera-less therefore not capturing any photos of my displays (which, I must say looked pretty darn good!) or the general ambiance of the show for all my non-Calgary friends to see. Let's just say it was super super fun! Bands played all day while crafters and artists chatted with people of all age groups coming through the space.
I'm happy to say Millicent Jewellery did a good job flying out the doors and into the Calgary abyss with their happy new owners. All the left over jewellry I have is coming with me to Edmonton for a little impromptu sale I will be having for all my Edmo peeps. Im hoping to have this organized for next weekend - perhaps Friday evening, I'll keep you all in the loop! In the mean time, as I have previously promised, Im going to take some photo's of what I have left over and post it on the blog and you can feel free to email me for first dibs on certain pieces.

big love

No comments:

Post a Comment