Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Pictures from Market Collective



I got an email the other day from the wonderful gals over at the Boyhood Uniformity blog. They managed to snap a few photo's at the Market Collective of some of the artists at the show. Much to my surprise, Millicent made the cut! Here are Danielle and I manning my table and a great shot of the sun showcasing some of the feather earrings. I kept telling people I wanted to be a cat and curl up in the sun patch myself.... some people laughed, other people looked at me like I escaped from the asylum. Oh well, if they bought some goodies, then they can call me whatever they like!
Thanks so much to Jane & Emily for remembering a camera and taking some photo's! Go to their blog to check out other shots from the show!

No comments:

Post a Comment