Wednesday, January 13, 2010

THE GOLDEN SNAKES

Today I write this post as my neighbours are throwing things at each other. I started feeling uncomfortable, so I turned up the volume on the Rural Alberta Advantage and thought I would mind my own and write a blog entry -oh how I miss living in a house...

Anyway, on happier news I have been really busy the past few weeks being home. For one, I needed to rearrange my entire living room to make room for my gentleman friends new "girlfriend" - the 40" monstrous Samsung television. I got home from Edmonton to find the thing perched on my antique radio looming in the corner. It was a little too "hello, and welcome to my television" when you walked in the door - so I requested some help from my friend Marlis, and we moved furniture around for an entire day trying to make the giant a little less like the elephant in the room.
Other than furniture moving, I have also been busy coming up with new jewelry ideas for Millicent 2010, which sounds ridiculously official. For some reason the feat seemed far too large to do quickly, I have really been honing my ideas and trying to find a theme I wanted to go on. I feel like there needs to be some congruency through the whole "line" so I have had to do a lot of "editing". So far this is what I have come up with.....

I like chains
I like tassels
I like snakes
I like vintage anything
I like GOLD.

and so we have these little ditties....





3 comments:

  1. i love love loveee the snakes
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Alaina!

    I like that you have a blog.... whoop whoop!

    Ima gunna stalk you.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. no this is sam.
    that was my attempt at starting a blog
    and i have to use something to comment on these

    alainas blog is
    http://alainagisele.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete