Monday, January 4, 2010

back from the abyss






Im finally home from my 3 week stint in Edmonton. Christmas may be my favourite time of year because I get to see all my friends who have since moved away.
Even amongst all the madness of being a social butterfly and hanging out at my favourite store and past employer, Nokomis, I managed to find a little time to make a few pairs of earrings for all my christmas orders. I cannot tell a lie, I may have employed the small hands of my two cousins, Madeline and Samantha to help me out on the endeavour - we will call it quality family hang out time... love you two!

In other news I am finally working on some necklace designs. I made these little ditties for christmas presents for my family. Im hoping to make more and sell them in stores. New Years Resolution!




No comments:

Post a Comment