Friday, January 21, 2011

Calling All Calgarians!




So, it's been a while... I know, I know. It should be noted I have spent my days off slaving away on this order to Purr Kensington, in Calgary. Whew. I'm mailing them today. I promise better, more detail shots to follow!

Also, in other exciting news... I started my Internship at Lee Angel this week as a designer. Very exciting stuff! It's so inspiring to create jewelry and be surrounded by some many talented people (and so much supplies, Im like a kid in a candy store!). Im working 3 days a week, which still gives me 2 days to create for my own line... I'm in full jewelry swing! As if I didnt think it was possible to actually be more covered in jewels, Im sure Lee Angel will help me take it to the next level and beep the hell out of Security at the Airport... cuz, you know, I needed another reason to be harassed by US border patrols...

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the internship. How exciting! I will expect a present to be arriving in my mailbox (hint).

    ps. blog more often. Let that be a goal.

    ReplyDelete