Monday, September 6, 2010

Lil' Buddy

DSC_0040

DSC_0030

This is my new lil' buddy that I whipped up this weekend. I received an order from a brand new store for Millicent Designs, called Rumor in Leduc Alberta. My good friend Dean owns and runs the shop and wanted to give a little love to the ladies in the way of pretty jewelry. Anyway, I thought I would channel my inner bad ass and give a good nod to the Miranda of yester-year that would proudly rock skulls and skate shoes... however, I couldnt resist modern day Miranda's hippie heart as well. I guess it was a success in my books because I ended up keeping one of the two versions I made of the necklace. Isn't it just the perfect dichotomy?

Check out more photo's from this shoot on my Pieces From Audrey blog

No comments:

Post a Comment